The APMON monitors the deposition of particles at the location of the sensor(s) real-time 24/7.
The APMON consists of a sensor with cartridge and a powerful mini-pc with licensed software.
The measurement data is displayed in clear overviews, ideal for monitoring your contamination control.
The APMON is derived from the APMON PRO. The APMON PRO is already used in many companies all over the world.
The APMON is future proof and easily upgradeable to the APMON PRO.
The APMON measures the size, area coverage, number of particle and time of deposition of macro-particles that are not counted with a light scattering airborne particle counter.
APMON: Advanced Particle Deposition Monitor:
- The APMON counts real-time deposited particles sizes larger than 15µm each period of 5 minutes.
- The APMON provides data 24/7.
- User friendly software provides valuable information in clear overview.
- The APMON counts and sizes the unknown threat of your product.
- The APMON monitors the impact of your cleanroom on your product.
- The cost of ownership of the APMON are low.
The APMON monitors
- The direct risk of product contamination continuously
- Particles that can contaminate your product
- Data (particles sizes and deposition moments), to find causes of particle deposition
- The times and duration the product is at risk
- The impact of the way you use your cleanroom
The APMON shows the likelihood the product is contaminated by unwanted macro-particles. If your product is sensitive to finer particles extrapolation of monitoring data can predict the risk of contamination.
Compare the APMON and APMON PRO
|Maximum number of sensors||1||6|
|Sample time||5 min||5 min|
|Battery charging unit||X||V|
|Processor||Mini-pc with i5 processor||Industrial pc with i7 processor|
|Export to excel||V||V|
|Licensed Software||Monthly fee not included||Included|
|LCD screen, mouse and keyboard||Optional||Optional|
|Witness cartridge exchange program refurbished (per 4 pieces)||Optional||Optional|
|Easy to upgrade to PRO|