MOSC: Monitor for Surface Cleanliness
Monitor the operation quality of your cleanroom with the MOSC
The Monitor for Surface Cleanliness, the MOSC, provides data on surface cleanliness in terms of particle concentration, differential and cumulative particle size distribution, VDI 2083-9.1 and ISO 14644-9 levels or classes and particle area coverage in ppm (µm²/mm²). The focus is on fluorescent particles generated and distributed by people.
The MOSC data can be used in a cleanroom to:
- Monitor the cleanliness of floor and work surface in a cleanroom or clean zone
- Evaluate efficiency of cleaning program
- Evaluate effectiveness of cleaning program
- Evaluate the impact of particle deposition
The MOSC can also be used to measure the surface cleanliness of product surfaces with respect to fluorescent particles.
Main features of the new MOSC are:
- large measurement area of 10.5 cm² for
- fluorescent particles > 25 µm,
- wireless sensor,
- short measurement time (1 minute).